This full-day professional and interactive workshop developed for the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation draws on the knowledge of USA Angel experts with over 30 years experience investing as Angels. The workshop has been sufficiently impactful for it to be delivered in over 100 cities in the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Adapted for the Australian business environment by the Australian Association of Angel Investors, the workshop focuses on the following areas:
1. Portfolio Strategy;
2. Due Diligence;
3. Structuring the Deal;
4. Valuation; and
5. Post Investment Relations.
This workshop will benefit you by:
1. Giving an overview of Angel Investing in Australia;
2. Providing information, data and strategies to assist in making better informed investment decisions;
3. Increasing your capability and confidence to be active in deal screening, due diligence and investments;
4. Enhancing your effectiveness of working with deal flow partners to bring you the opportunity you want to see; and
5. Allowing you to develop relationships with active angel investors and influential business people in Sydney.
For more information http://www.aaai.net.au/component/content/article/13/69