- Is Australia becoming a hot place to do startups?
- BGI Secures $255k Commercialisation Australia Funding
- Bubble Gum Interactive receives first Sydney Angels Sidecar Fund Investment
- Angel Investing Presentation
- Australia’s First Angel Sidecar Fund Completes Initial Capital Raising & Announces Partnership with Venture Capital Firm M.H. Carnegie & Co.
Tag Archives: sydney angels
Read the latest article from the Australian Association of Angel Investors Limited (AAAI) newsletter http://bit.ly/9O2BMP regarding the Sydney Angel Sidecar Fund.
The launch of the Sydney Angels Sidecar Fund will be held at 5.30pm on Tuesday 3rd August at PricewaterhouseCooper’s offices at Darling Park – Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street. The program includes: Overview of Government VC programs, presented by AusIndustry … Continue reading